Update your WHOIS information
A domain’s WHOIS record can include various types of information about each domain that you own. When a WHOIS search is performed, you can discover when and by whom a specific domain was registered, the domain contact information, and more. If Rackspace is your domain’s registrar, you can manage your domain’s WHOIS information through the control panel, as described in this article.
Note: The information that you provide is visible to anyone who searches the Internet for your domain’s WHOIS record.
- Log in to the Cloud Office Control Panel.
- From the Go to section menu, select Domains.
- In the Manage section, click DNS Settings.
- Find the domain for which you want to manage WHOIS information, and click the Edit WHOIS link.
- Make changes as needed and then click Save.
Continue the conversation in the Rackspace Community.
©2017 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License