Create a support ticket in the Cloud Control Panel
The best way to communicate with Rackspace support technicians is to create a support ticket in the Cloud Control Panel. This method enables you to copy and paste, or attach, cumbersome information, such as traceroutes and error log entries, directly into the ticket.
Create a new support ticket
You can create a support ticket by:
- Log in to the Cloud Control Panel.
- Select TICKETS > Create Ticket.
- Select a broad product category, such as Cloud Servers or Cloud Databases.
- Select a more specific category that narrows down the type of problem that you are experiencing, such as General Support or API.
- In the Details section, enter a subject and message that describes your issue. You can also attach a file of up to 20 MB in size to the ticket.
- After you have entered information into all of the fields, click Submit Ticket.
View support tickets
To see previously opened or closed support tickets, click TICKETS > Ticket Lists. A list displays your currently open tickets and a tab with the option to view your closed tickets. Each ticket entry displays the following information:
- date last updated
- ticket status
- ticket ID number
To create a new ticket from the list view, click Create Ticket.
©2019 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License