Create a support ticket in the Cloud Control Panel
Creating a support ticket in your Cloud Control Panel is the best way to communicate with Rackspace support technicians. The advantage of using a ticket is that it allows you to copy and paste or attach cumbersome information, such as traceroutes and error log entries, directly into the ticket.
Create a new support ticket
You can create a support ticket by:
- Log in to the Cloud Control Panel.
- Click TICKETS > Create Ticket.
- Select a broad product category, such as Cloud Servers or Cloud Databases.
- Select a more specific category that narrows down the type of problem that you are experiencing, such as General Support or API.
In the Details section, enter a subject and message that describes your issue.
You can also attach a file of up to 20 MB in size to the ticket.
- After you have entered information into all of the fields, click Submit Ticket.
View support tickets
To see previously opened or closed support tickets, click TICKETS > Ticket Lists. A list displays your currently open tickets and a tab with the option to view your closed tickets. Each ticket entry displays the following information:
- date last updated
- ticket status
- ticket ID number
To create a new ticket from the list view, click Create Ticket.
Continue the conversation in the Rackspace Community.
©2018 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License