Upgrade to Managed Operations service level
Depending on your Support Service Level for Rackspace Public Cloud, you have one of the following upgrade options:
- Upgrade from the Managed Infrastructure service level to the Managed Ops: SysOps service level or the Managed Ops: DevOps service level
- Upgrade from the Managed Ops: SysOps service level to the Managed Ops: DevOps service level
Note: To identify your current Support Service Level, log in to your account and check in the top-right corner of the Cloud Control Panel for one of the following labels: Managed Infrastructure, Managed Ops: SysOps, Managed Ops: DevOps.
Upgrade from the Managed Infrastructure service level
- In the Cloud Control Panel, under your account name, click Managed Infrastructure.
- To view your current service level and upgrade options, click View our service level detailsin the popup box.
- (Optional) Compare your current service level with the other available service levels.
- (Optional) Click View Server Pricing for any of the options to calculate an estimate of your services with the selected service level.
- To upgrade your service level to Managed Ops: SysOps or Managed Ops: DevOps, click Select at the bottom of the appropriate column. Note: If you upgrade your service level, you cannot revert back to the previous level.
- In the popup window, click Request Upgrade.
- Read the Managed Operations Terms of Service, select the I agree to the Cloud Terms of Service check box, and then click Request Upgrade. A confirmation of your upgrade is displayed on the screen.
Note: You will see the changes in effect the next time you log in.
Continue the conversation in the Rackspace Community.
©2016 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License