Upgrade email hosting in the Cloud Office Control Panel
To add mailboxes, storage, or other add-ons to your email hosting, log in to the Cloud Office Control Panel, and complete the following steps:
- At the top of the page, click your account name and select Upgrades & Services.
- On the Upgrades & Services tab, click Email Hosting.
- Select your domain, or click New Domain to add a new domain.
- Use the menus to add services.
- Note the potential billing changes, and then click Continue.
- Review your billing information and edit as needed.
- Review your upgrade details, then click Back if you need to make any changes.
- Click Complete Order to complete the upgrade process.
Continue the conversation in the Rackspace Community.
©2016 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License