Transfer an account's ownership or tax id
If the ownership of your company or the company’s tax ID has changed, you must complete the Service Transfer form. This form requires signatures from both the assignor (original account owner) and the assignee (new account owner).
You can download the Service Transfer form directly from the Cloud Control Panel by using the following steps.
Note: If you are a Dedicated Hosting customer, you can request all of the forms described in this article from your account manager.
Note: Before completing the service transfer form, read the “Best practices for legal change forms” section of Change account information.
- Log in to the Cloud Control Panel.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click Account > Docs and Forms.
- Select the Rackspace Account Change Forms section.
In the Transfer Ownership to a new Account owner section, select one of the following options:
- If you are a Fanatical Support for AWS customer, download the Fanatical Support for AWS Service Transfer Form.
- All other customers, download the Service Transfer Form.
- Fill out the downloaded form and save the edited file on your local machine.
- In the Cloud Control Panel, select Tickets > Create Ticket.
- In the category section, set Type to Account and Account Update.
- Fill out the details for your ticket and attach your saved account change form to your ticket.
To learn more about changing your cloud account’s information, see Change Account Information.
©2019 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License