Set an email catch-all address in the Cloud Office Control Panel
A catch-all address receives all email sent to invalid mailboxes at a user’s domain and is sometimes used to avoid missing any emails to a domain.
Warning: Catch-all addresses are not filtered for spam. Use at your own risk. With this feature enabled, you will receive thousands of spam emails from spammers who guess random addresses within your domain.
To add a catch-all address, log in to the Cloud Office Control Panel and perform the following steps:
- From the Go to section menu, select Domains.
- In the Tools section, click the Catch-All Address.
- If you have multiple domains, select the appropriate domain name. To change domains, click change domain.
- Select the Activate Catch-All Address check box.
- Enter the address in the Email Address box.
- Click Save.
Continue the conversation in the Rackspace Community.
©2016 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License