Rackspace SSL certificates
To purchase a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate from Rackspace, a customer must have at least one active Linux® or Windows® dedicated server. Rackspace SSL certificates are not available to customers who use only cloud servers.
To purchase a certificate
To purchase an SSL certificate from Rackspace, take the following actions:
- Open the Customer Portal and click on Network.
- Select SSL Certificate.
- Click on Actions in the upper-right corner.
- Select Purchase Certificate.
- Choose the certificate you want from the list.
After you purchase a certificate, a ticket is generated that provides instructions for certificate installation.
To learn more about the certificate types, click on Compare SSL Certificate in the Certificate Type section to see a comparison chart that shows the following information:
- Pricing by SSL type and duration
- Details for the SSL, which you can see by clicking on the SSL column heading
- Feature comparison by SSL type
After you have a certificate
For help installing your new SSL certificate, see Install an SSL certificate on Apache.
©2020 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License