Private and Public Access to Your Cloud Server
All Cloud Servers automatically receive three static IP addresses upon creation:
- A version 4 IP Address that provides public access to your server from the Internet.
- A version 6 IP Address that provides public access to your server from the Internet.
- A ServiceNet IP address that you lets you access the server from other Cloud Servers or Cloud Load Balancers in the same region over the Rackspace datacenter network. Read more about Regions.
To locate the IP addresses for your Cloud Server:
- Log in to your Cloud Control Panel.
- On the Cloud Servers page, click the name of server.
- Scroll down to the Networks table.
Following is a sample Networks table:
Continue the conversation in the Rackspace Community.
©2018 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License