Private and Public Access to Your Cloud Server
All Cloud Servers automatically receive the following static Internet Protocol (IP) addresses upon creation:
- A version 4 IP Address that provides public access to your server from the Internet.
- A version 6 IP Address that provides public access to your server from the Internet.
- A ServiceNet IP address that you lets you access the server from other Cloud Servers or Cloud Load Balancers in the same region over the Rackspace data center network. Read more about Regions.
To locate the IP addresses for your Cloud Server, execute the following steps:
- Log in to the Cloud Control Panel.
- In the top navigation bar, click Select a Product > Rackspace Cloud.
- Select Servers > Cloud Servers.
- Click the name of server in the server list.
- Scroll down to the Networks section.
Following is a sample Networks table:
©2019 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License