OS Billable Services for Managed Infrastructure customers
Historically Managed Infrastructure customers have been unable to leverage Rackspace Fanatical Support™ Teams for help. With the OS Billable Services offering, Managed Infrastructure customers gain access to Rackspace Fanatical Support Teams to help complete Windows- or Linux-specific tasks that are within the Linux® and Windows® Spheres of Support.
Criteria and guidelines
To qualify for the OS Billable Services offering, you must meet the following requirements:
- The task you are requesting is within the Spheres of Support
- Agree to the terms and conditions highlighted during the intake process
Note: These requirements enable us to provide customers with the best and most consistent experience possible.
Restrictions and limitations
The OS Billable Services offering has the following restrictions and limitations:
- We require a review period of 72 hours is included to bring any related issues to our attention.
- Rackspace won’t provide ongoing support for completed requests after the 72 hour period.
- Rackspace won’t proactively monitor or troubleshoot any issues that might arise after the requested task is completed or with the task itself.
- Rackspace will reach out before proceeding if a request is found to take longer to complete than initially estimated.
- Rackspace reserves the right to not proceed with any specific customer requests that could/might negatively impact customer environments.
- Time to completion is subject to change due to updates of circumstances and environment.
OS Billable Services has an hourly fee and a minimum of at least one hour. The estimated time provided at the start of the request is subject to change. If additional time is needed, Rackspace communicates the details through the process for approval.
©2020 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License