Manage Archive Search Results
Once a search has been created, the results of the search can be reviewed, filtered, tagged, and exported.
Access a saved search
To access and manage search results, perform the following steps after Logging into the Archive Manager:
There are two dashboards for top level administrators: Search and Admin. Click Admin, located in the upper right corner of the screen, to access the Admin dashboard.
Click the Search tab.
Click the Name of a saved search.
There are many options available when reviewing the results of a search. These options include:
Find in results
To narrow search results, click Filter My Results at the top of the window.
- Expand all - Shows the subject, sender, recipients, date, and full message contents. In the Expand All view, you can also click the Text view or Original view in the message to see full text including headers or the original appearance of the email.
- Collapse all - Shows the subject, sender, recipients, and date.
- Mini view - Shows the subject, sender, and date.
Click the appropriate option by which to sort: Date, Relevance, Sender, Subject, or # of Attachments.
Predefined system tags can be added to messages by clicking the Save, Reviewed, Starred, or Attention buttons. To add your own predefined tag (created under the Settings tab), click TAGS. You can also enter a new tag name in the blank under TAGS, and then click the Save button.
Comments can be added to any message. To add a comment, click Add comment.
Messages can be exported from the search results. Options include the following:
- PDF - Create and download a PDF of the message.
- Download - Download the message in EML format. This file can be opened by Microsoft Outlook and other email clients.
- Send - Forward the message as an attachment.
- Recover - Send the message back to your mailbox.
Continue the conversation in the Rackspace Community.
©2017 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License