Getting started with Rackspace Intelligence for dedicated accounts
Note: This guide is for Rackspace Intelligence on a dedicated account. If you have a standard cloud account, click here for the applicable getting started guide.
Rackspace Intelligence now supports dedicated customer accounts. Dedicated customers can use the Rackspace Intelligence dashboard to view their availability monitors.
Rackspace Intelligence provides a data panel, called a dashboard, that shows actionable insights into infrastructure health.
As a customer with a dedicated account:
- Use the Rackspace Intelligence dashboard to view the availability of your applications.
- Create customized visualizations and graphs.
- Use remote checks of type ping, tcp, and http. For more information, see Remote check types.
Before you begin using Rackspace Intelligence
- Learn Rackspace Intelligence vocabulary
- Explore the Rackspace Intelligence dashboard for dedicated accounts
- Learn about the differences between Rackspace Intelligence for Cloud accounts and for dedicated accounts
When you want to log into Rackspace Intelligence
To view and create graphs of activity in Rackspace Intelligence
To learn more about your alarms, checks, notifications, and notificaton plans
Continue the conversation in the Rackspace Community.
©2018 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License