Getting Started With Cloud Sites: Getting Fanatical Support
Note: This article is written for our Cloud Sites Control Panel. You can get to it from the Cloud Control Panel by clicking Rackspace Cloud in the upper-left corner and selecting Cloud Sites. You can also navigate directly to https://manage.rackspacecloud.com/.
Now that you are familiar with how to manage all of your account details under the Your Account tab, the next section shows you how to get Fanatical Support through our many support channels.
- When you log into the control panel, in the Getting Help section, you will see a link to Live Chat. In addition, our support telephone number is provided along with links to helpful documentation and the community forum.
- You will also notice that the Cloud Status, Knowledge Base,
Rackspace Community, Tickets, and Live Chat links are available
across the top menu of all pages, as well as the Support phone
numbers for the United States and United Kingdom. If you are ever
experiencing a critical problem and need immediate support, please
call as at one of these numbers:
- United States 24-hour Support: 800-961-4454
- United Kingdom 24-hour Support: 0800-083-3012
- International: 1-210-312-4000
Cloud Status - Having a problem getting to the Control Panel, or any other Rackspace Cloud services? The first place you should check is the Cloud Status page. This is where we list all maintenances and service impacting events. There is a different Status page for Cloud Sites, Cloud Servers, and Email. This is because a maintenance or outage may only be impacting one product, while others remain unaffected.
Rackspace How-to - This valuable resource contains numerous articles, tutorials, and white papers to help you find all available information on using the Rackspace Cloud. How do we know it’s valuable? Because you are using it right now! You can get to Rackspace How-to directly by going to: https://support.rackspace.com/how-to If you already know what you are looking for, the easiest way to find it is to enter keywords in the “Search our Support Network” bar at the top.
- Tickets - the best way to communicate with our Support Technicians and provide specific details about a problem that you are experiencing is by opening a ticket. The advantage of using a ticket is that it allows you to copy & paste or attach (20 MB limit) cumbersome information such as traceroutes and error log entries directly into the ticket. As you can imagine, trying to communicate this information over the phone is problematic at best.
- Live Chat - We have Support Technicians standing by 24 hours a day to answer any questions you have. Under the Live Chat link, you will be directed into a Live Chat session with specialists trained to support our various products. Choose the appropriate Live Chat link for the product you need assistance with.
With all the support resources and support staff made available to you, it’s no wonder why Rackspace is known as the home of Fanatical Support! This completes our tour of the Control Panel.
Continue the conversation in the Rackspace Community.
©2016 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License