Enable or disable a Cloud Sites scheduled task (cron job)
Note: This article is written for our Cloud Sites Control Panel. You can get to it from the Cloud Control Panel by clicking Rackspace Cloud in the upper-left corner and selecting Cloud Sites. You can also navigate directly to https://manage.rackspacecloud.com/.
A task’s status can be either enabled or disabled. Use the following steps to change the status of a task.
- Log in to the Cloud Sites Control Panel.
- In the left navigation, click Hosting > Cloud Sites.
- Click the name of the site for which you want to change the task status.
- Click the Features **tab and scroll down to the **Scheduled Tasks (Cron Jobs) section.
- Click the task for which you want to change the status, and click the Edit Task button.
- Select the appropriate status option, ON or OFF.
- Click Save Task.
Continue the conversation in the Rackspace Community.
©2016 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License