Enable email archiving for Office 365
This article describes how to add Email Archiving to an existing Office 365 tenant.
For more information about Office 365 subscriptions, see Set Up Office 365.
- Applies to: Administrator
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time needed: Approximately 24 hours for the archive to provision after it was added
- Tools required: Cloud Office Control Panel access, an Office 365 tenant with Rackspace Cloud Office
For more information about prerequisite terminology, see Cloud Office support terminology.
Add Rackspace Office 365 archiving
- Log in to the Cloud Office Control Panel by using your Rackspace Cloud Office admin ID and password.
In the Microsoft Office 365 section, click Manage Office 365.
Click the Add Product button.
- Click the Add-Ons tab.
Click the radio button next to Rackspace Office 365 Archiving.
- A summary appears describing the number of licenses to which archiving has been applied, as well as the total cost per month to add the service. If this summary is correct, click Add Product.
Note: Your archive will be accessible after a duration of up to 24 hours from the time that it was enabled on the account. For the next step, see Log in to the Archive Manager for Office 365
©2018 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License