Renew your domain name
If your domain name is hosted with Rackspace and need to renew it, you can perform this task in the Cloud Office Control Panel.
- Log in to the Cloud Office Control Panel.
- From the Go to section menu, select Domains.
- In the Manage section, click DNS Settings.
- Search for the domain name that you want to renew and click Renew in the Expiration Date column.
- In the Extend registration for menu, select the number of years and click Renew.
Tip: If you need to change your billing information, click the Edit link next to Payment Information, make any changes necessary, and click Save.
Continue the conversation in the Rackspace Community.
©2016 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License