Creating a PHP Site for a Cloud Sites main account
Note: This article is written for our Cloud Sites Control Panel. You can get to it from the Cloud Control Panel by clicking Rackspace Cloud in the upper-left corner and selecting Cloud Sites. You can also navigate directly to https://manage.rackspacecloud.com/.
- User has administration access to the website
- Login to the Cloud Sites Control Panel
- If you are new to The Rackspace Cloud, please refer to Adding a new website and add the website.
- Navigate to Hosting > Cloud Sites. This will list all the domains/websites owned by the account, now click on the php website hyperlink
- Verify that logging is turned on if needed. Refer to Enable logging for a website
Upload a sample index.php file (like the one shown below) to the main directory for the website using FTP - Refer to Upload content to a website using FTP
Sample PageHello World'; ?> </html
- Navigate to index.php using the Test URL if necessary. Refer to Using a Staging URL. Ensure that is served by Cloud Sites.
Continue the conversation in the Rackspace Community.
©2016 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License