Create a PHP site for a Cloud Sites main account
Note: This article is written for the Cloud Sites Control Panel. You can get to it from the Cloud Control Panel by clicking the Rackspace Cloud menu at the top of the panel and selecting Cloud Sites. You can also navigate directly to https://manage.rackspacecloud.com/.
You must have administration access to the website.
Create a PHP site
- Log in to the Cloud Sites Control Panel
- If you are new to the Rackspace Cloud, see How To Add A New Website and add the website.
- Navigate to Hosting > Cloud Sites. All of the domains and websites owned by the account are listed.
- Click the link for the PHP website.
- Verify that logging is turned on if needed. See Enable logging for a website.
Using FTP, upload a sample index.php file (like the following one) to the main directory for the website. See Upload content to a website using FTP.
<html> <head> <title>Sample Page</title> </head> <body> <?php echo '<p>Hello World</p>'; ?> </body> </html>
- Navigate to index.php by using the Test URL if necessary. See Using a Staging URL. Ensure that is served by Cloud Sites.
Continue the conversation in the Rackspace Community.
©2016 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License