Create an archive login message
Note: The information contained in this article is for Cloud Office account administrators only.
Account administrators have the ability to create a login message for
their users to see when they log in to their Archive
https://domaincom.archivesrvr.com. Use the following steps to
create a login message for Archive Manager users.
Note: Only one active message can be shown on the login screen at a time.
2. In the upper-right corner of the window, click Admin User to access the Admin User dashboard.
Note: There are three dashboards for top-level administrators: Search, Admin, and Admin User.
3. On the Settings tab, click Login Messages.
4. On the right side of the window, click New Message.
5. Enter the body of the message in the blank box next to Message.
6. Click the calendar icon next to Starts on and select a start date.
Note: The dates are in military time format by default. This format can be modified.
7. Click the calendar icon next to Expires On and select an end date.
8. Click Create.
Continue the conversation in the Rackspace Community.
©2018 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License