Change the path for a secondary FTP user on Cloud Sites
Note: This article is written for our Cloud Sites Control Panel. You can get to it from the Cloud Control Panel by clicking Rackspace Cloud in the upper-left corner and selecting Cloud Sites. You can also navigate directly to https://manage.rackspacecloud.com/.
To change the the access path for a secondary FTP user, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Cloud Sites Control Panel at http://manage.rackspacecloud.com.
- In the left navigation pane, click Hosting > Cloud Sites.
- Click the domain that contains the FTP account that you want to alter.
- Click the Security tab.
- In the Permissions For Editing Your Website section, click the user name of the FTP user whose access path you want to change.
- On the Edit User page, select the new top level of access for the user.
- Click Save.
Continue the conversation in the Rackspace Community.
©2016 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License