Add a Rackspace Email group list
This article shows how to create a group list. A group list can be used to email a large quantity of people by assigning them to a parent email list.
- Log in to the Cloud Office Control Panel.
- In the Rackspace Email section, click Group Lists.
- On the Group Lists page, click Add Group List.
- Enter in an email address for your group list, enter a subject tag, and select a list type. You can choose to send replies to the sender only or send replies to the entire group list.
- Select the recipients to include in the group list. You can add recipients outside your domain.
- Select who will be authorized to send email from this group list.
- Click Save.
Continue the conversation in the Rackspace Community.
©2016 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License