Add a Rackspace Email group list
This article shows how to create a group list.
- Applies to: Administrator
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time needed: 5 minutes
- Tools required: Cloud Office control panel access
For more information on prerequisite terminology, see Cloud Office support terminology.
A group list is a great way to manage users in a select team or group on your domain. There is no limit to the number of internal address (addresses within your domain) and a limit of 250 additional members outside of the domain. For example, suppose that you have a billing team you want to group together - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org. You can create a group list for the team so that they can communicate new upcoming billing updates within the team, at email@example.com.
- Log in to the Cloud Office Control Panel.
In the Rackspace Email section, click Group Lists.
- On the Group Lists page, click Add Group List.
- Enter in an email address for your group list, enter a subject tag, and select a list type. You can choose to send replies to the sender only or send replies to the entire group list.
- Select the recipients to include in the group list. You can add recipients outside your domain.
Select who will be authorized to send email to this group list.
- Click Save.
Continue the conversation in the Rackspace Community.
©2018 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License